Friday, January 16, 2009

Newbie/N00b/Whatever


Ahhhh! This is so exciting! I finally made my own site because enough people were bugging me about it =P

So yeah....I'm not expecting a lot of traffic around here, but it's a good start. I need to start profiting from my art hahha

I think I should give thanks......this is just the start of what should be a good art-ful journey....I need to make some progress with my art even if it's on the side because I opted not to focus on art in school. Yes, I am officially an Economics major with a minor in Statistics......sigh.

My family. They're pretty cool if you know them =] they're supportive and not too smothering, which I believe, has left me room to breathe and make my own decisions. They've barely ever held a "tight leash" and have never pushed me in school. I really appreciate that they let me hold my own expectations for myself. I think I'm a harder critic on myself than they are. My parents are pretty effin awesome to say the least.

Christian - You're my best friend in the whole world, and I love how you always know what I am thinking. Believe me when I say I NEVER thought I'd ever find someone as good as you....it almost makes all my crappy relationships worth it (hahahah). We've had our ups and we've had our downs....we've been on a really high "up" lately and I know neither of us ever wants to look back. You mean the world to me. I thank God everyday for blessing me with your love. I love you forever.

My close friends. You know who you are. I love you with all my heart. I'd have your back any second of the day, and you always know that. You're there for me when I need someone to talk to, and you know I'm there for you whenever you need me. I love you girls! (and some guys)

Enjoy my art. let me know what you think........I'll be working on a lot of stuff in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hit counter